- canoebuildahAsked on March 20, 2017 at 02:11 PM
The form is working correctly but the "Email" and "Denmark Address" fields do not appear on PDF link or attachment. I have removed and replaced the fields on the form and deleted the notification emails and rebuilt them
Thanks for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:37 PM
Please go to your form's submissions view: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Click on the gear icon, and make sure those fields are checked:
Let us know if you need more help.
- canoebuildahAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:51 PM
Thanks, I verified that prior to submitting ticket. I even tried to deselect, test form, select again and test form. Nothing seems to work for those two fields.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 07:01 PM
That's odd, please try the following:
1) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
2) Then reset your PDF submission design:
a) Click on PDF.
b) Click on Customize PDF.
C. Click on the reset button, and make sure to save it.
Let us know if that helps.
- canoebuildahAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 07:58 PM
Thanks that did fix the issue with the two missing fields. Resetting did add every field back on to the form, so I had to edit it to get it the way I wanted.
First time in many years using Jotform that I had this issue.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 09:55 PM
Glad to know that fixed the issue. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.