- nessakAsked on June 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I was just charged $0.01 for my FREE account.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM
The only way you can get charged by us is when you press the button to upgrade and when you provide your payment information
Can you provide us with further details, maybe a screenshot?
- nessakAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM
In case I'm a liar, I guess.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 02:46 AM
I have already forwarded your concern to our higher team. They'll be the one to answer you about the $0.01 charge.
- nessakAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I'm trying to be nice, but I'm flat out pissed off at this point. Why is customer service so awful? I waited almost a month, with mutiple follow ups, to get a response and I didn't get my issue resolved because nobody never heard back from the tech guys.
IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS AND NOBODY HAS WRITTEN ME BACK ABOUT A TINY FREAKING PENNY. WHAT IS THE DEAL?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 01:41 AM
I'm sorry for not getting back to you. I believed our higher team are extremely busy this days. They're the one who can provide an accurate answer about this.
Nonetheless, your subscription is already marked as inactive meaning no charged will be processed anymore. If you'd like to get a refund for the said charge please let us know so that we can do so. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 05:18 AM
First of all thank you for reporting this bug to us, it was really important.
This is a problem with the payment service we have switched recently, there is a misunderstanding between us.
We will fix this ASAP, and I have send a refund to you.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 05:20 AM
We have fixed the problem. Thanks for reporting!