Please change my upgrade to the new credit card on file and refund the old card!

  • Profile Image
    Asked on March 20, 2017 at 07:32 PM

    It is very frustrating that you don't ask which credit card that you want to bill to when an client is upgrading!  Please refund my old credit card and charge the new credit card that is on my account for the Silver upgrade that I just submitted.  Receipt # 2984-9452 


    Thank You,  Lori Killory  

  • Profile Image
    Answered on March 21, 2017 at 01:07 AM

    Please be noted that JotForm is a subscription based service and renews it automatically using the credit card information available with the payment processor. If you have updated the Credit card information from the billing section of your account, the subscription will be renewed using the updated card. 

    I see that you have upgraded your account to Silver yearly plan today and the card on file is ending with 1007. If you want to use a different card, please update the credit card from the billing section.

    Please confirm if you want to cancel the current subscription and process a refund so that you can upgrade your account again using the changed card.

    We will wait for your response. Thank you!