- continuumfxAsked on March 20, 2017 at 09:01 PM
I have created a test registration form which is intended to allow interested persons to register for participation in a Virgin Islands Parade Carnival Troupe this April.
The intention is that the registration form will be linked to a page in an emailed invitation. Interested respondents will be able to click on the link, complete the form and submit it.
Submittal will then cause the completed form to be directed to an appropriate email address for processing.
Will I be able to do this process using this software?
Hoping that it can...
Gerard <> firstname.lastname@example.orgPage URL:
- IanAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 02:37 AM
1. To send the form URL via email, follow the instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-Send-a-Form-via-Email
2. To send form for further processing after submission, you can follow a workaround of approval workflow described at : https://www.jotform.com/answers/742263-How-to-create-an-approval-workflow
Let us know if you have more questions.
- continuumfxAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 07:46 AM*My scenario*:
I am emailing invitation brochures to prospects to join a parade
troupe that will be participating in an annual parade this April.
It is intended that the brochure include a link to a registration
form I want completed and submitted back to the same email address from
which it was originally sent. *I suppose it could just as easily be a text
email which could include a link to said registration form*...
How do I set up the form so that after it is completed and
"submitted"; the completed form will then be received back to the same
email address it was originally sent from?
I would sincerely appreciate an help I can receive in solving this
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 11:05 AM
When you create your form by default it will take as recipient the same address you've set up in your account, but you can change it to be the one you need, on this case the email address where you sent the form from, to get more details about how you can change the email recipient address, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/314-How-to-Properly-Add-Change-and-Test-a-New-Email-Recipient-Address
If you would also need to send an email to your submitter, then you only need to set up an email auto-responder, this guide will provide you with the steps to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
Should you have any question, let us know.
- continuumfxAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 12:46 PMSometimes my projects do not allow me sufficient time to
adequately/properly figure out how to use a software/service such as this.
That said; are there "consultants" available with you company' at a "fee",
who would be able to help me meet deadlines that entail development of
forms that do what I need them to do as/when such occasions arise?
I do like the potential of this service; I'm just not able to use it with
the accuracy and speed I would consider expeditious as of this writing...
Please respond at the earliest possible convenience.
Gerry <<<<<<<<< 340 227 7669
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Unfortunately, we do not provide such service, though you may contact us anytime when you need help with your forms.
I would suggest you to hire someone to develop your forms, you may post your requirements and find someone to create the forms for you on Upwork.