- aricurnAsked on March 21, 2017 at 06:57 AM
I set up a form for a vet practice. They asked me to add in an extra field to this form - https://penmellynvets.co.uk/register/
The extra field is 'Is your pet neutered?'. I was able to add it in no problem, but I do not know how to add it into Pet 2 and Pet 3.
Please can you advise me how to go about it as there are 6 other forms the same as this one as they have 6 different vet practices, so I must learn how to do it:)
Many thanks for all your help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Do you mean to say you want to add the same field onto different forms, Pet 2 and Pet 3?
If yes, please follow these steps.
1. Go to your My Forms page https://www.jotform.com/myforms/
2. Edit the form you want to add more fields.
3. This will load the form builder. To add fields, click the Add Form Element button on the left side.
4. Look for "Single Choice" (also known as Radio Button) element and drag it to your form then edit the options according to your preference.
That's it. If you have any questions or if I have misunderstood your question, just let us know.
- aricurnAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Thank you for your reply but I need help adding those extra 2 fields into the 'hidden fields' Pet 2 and Pet 3.
To make myself understood, I followed your instructions in this form and you can see that the 2 extra additions of Is you pet neutered appear outside of the hidden areas - http://padstowvets.co.uk/register.htm
Thank you for helping me with this - I do not know how to add the fields to the hidden areas
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 02:55 PM
This is because you currently have conditions to show the fields, beside to add the field to your form you will need to include it on the condition as well, otherwise the newly added fields will be always displayed.
To do it, you could click on the question "Would you like to add another pet?" which shows the fields and then click on the conditions icon, this will get you into the conditions wizard, but will only show you the conditions related to that field.
On the conditions wizard, click on the edit button and add the field "Is your pet neutered?" corresponding to the section:
This way you will have the field affected and properly displayed on your form based on the selection.
Also, as you noticed on a screenshot above some of your conditions have missing fields, please fix them in order to avoid malfunctioning on them.
Hope this helps.