Form Translations: translation on submit button not working.

  • Profile Image
    stagpartyljubljana
    Asked on March 21, 2017 at 10:04 AM

    Hi,

    we have a problem with translating the form, as some of the fields can not be translated. We did the translation, but nothing happened. Can you help me? the form is called Stag party 2017 and the problems are with  Active & Adrenalin Activities - snowbiking and sledging at night.

    We also have problems with book and enquire, as in the setting the translation exist, but when you preview the form it is still in english.

     

    thank you,

    Petra

  • Profile Image
    KadeJM
    Answered on March 21, 2017 at 02:06 PM

    We appreciate your effort for taking the time to report this problem with your translations, not all being translated after entering them into your form for certain fields.

    On your form, I found I could replicate the issue where the first mentioned field wasn't translated after switching over the language from English to one of your other choices.

    However, when I investigated this further on a test copy of your form I found it was working and so I believe perhaps there was a problem on your form that didn't save it completely it seems.

    To resolve this issue I would recommend going back into the form, edit the translation again by removing it then reapplying it and preview to ensure it's saved then try again.

    If there's still a problem though just let us know.

  • Profile Image
    stagpartyljubljana
    Answered on March 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM
    Thank you for your answers. I have try with deleting it and translating
    again, but with no luck.
    The problem is with the last one: BOOK and ENQUIRE in all other languages.
    Please see attached.
    ...
  • Profile Image
    BDAVID
    Answered on March 22, 2017 at 03:31 PM

    I have cloned your form and you are correct, the submit button text "Book/Enquire" does not translate:

    Even though you have setup the translation in all languages. 

    Not sure what could be causing this. I have forwarded this to our back-end team to get further help. You will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.