- MattAdams68Asked on March 21, 2017 at 12:22 PM
I want the uploaded files to appear in Dropbox
This used to be an option. How can it be done now?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 03:16 PM
The uploaded files together with the PDF submission will appear in the Dropbox folder. Here's a screenshot:
1st item = uploaded file
2nd item = PDF submission
You should have a File Upload field in your form. Here's a guide on how to integrate Dropbox to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- MattAdams68Answered on March 24, 2017 at 04:46 PMThis issue keeps coming and going and is maddening. I have to have the loose JPG’s in my dropbox in order to use your system instead of submittable.com. Tell me you can fix this permanently or not.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 06:18 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Upon checking, we are currently not having any issues with our Dropbox integration. I did a test submission on a form that is integrated with Dropbox and it was successful. The PDF submission and uploaded file appeared instantly in the Dropbox folder.
May I ask if you already tried to remove the integration and then add it back? If not, please do so.
I will also clear your form cache. If the issue is still the same, please let us know. Thank you.
- MattAdams68Answered on March 24, 2017 at 06:46 PMI will try that. But also, when I download all attachments (no Dropbox involved), I only get PDF’s of submissions. Again, my goal is to receive the loose JPG’s. Can I do a single download and get them?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 25, 2017 at 05:35 AM
You can download the uploaded files in your form submissions page. Here's how https://www.jotform.com/help/356-How-to-Download-the-Submission-Files.
You can also click on the file URL that is found in the notification sent to your form's recipient email.
If you have any other questions, let us know.
- MattAdams68Answered on March 27, 2017 at 04:45 PMAgain, I have received a submission in my dropbox but only a PDF is there. Not the loose jpegs along with the PDF. Why does this keep happening?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 08:39 PM
We have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our developers.
This thread will be updated once we have any updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 04:24 PM
Was the problem intermittent or was it occurring on all submissions? If on particular submissions only, can you please cite a specific submission that didn't get its files sent to your Dropbox account?