- ecuticketsAsked on March 21, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Our customers cannot display our forms, which are displayed in https secure pages and use the payment widget integrations provided by JotForm. We have been very meticulous to follow Jotform's policies, and cant understand why our forms can't get displayed. This is the message we see when trying to access any of our forms:
form.jotformz.com’s server DNS address could not be found.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Is there any customer service phone number to request priority assistance?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 05:13 PM
Though I am unable to reproduce this on my end, it does seem there are a few reports originating from the same region with the same issue. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- adminvalleAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 05:34 PM
I can confirm this same issue is happening to me. I am in Ecuador too
- ecuticketsAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 06:58 PM
Update: When testing with networks from Claro ISP the forms seem to display. On all other ISPs no jotforms display.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 01:16 AM
Thanks for updating us.
I have already added your findings to the raised ticket. Rest assured you will be informed in this thread if this has been fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 09:03 AM
We checked your forms for possible problems but couldn't found any issues.
This might be related your users' internet service providers. I tried with several VPNs to reproduce the issue with no luck.
Could you please let us know primary locations of your users? We need to investigate it further.
- Camilo CruzAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 09:06 AM
Users are primarily located in Quito, Ecuador.
They have reported that the problem persists.
- JotForm DeveloperservetAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 09:52 AM
Could you share your DNS Server Ip address?
- ecuticketsAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 11:22 AM
This is the dedicated IP address where the site is hosted: 188.8.131.52
This is the IP address where the nameservers DNS point to: 184.108.40.206
When trying to view the site from this IP: 220.127.116.11 Jorforms are not displayed.
When viewing from this other IP (same browser, different ISP) the forms display fine. 18.104.22.168
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Thank you for the additional information, we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.