- discoveryedAsked on March 21, 2017 at 05:44 PM
A teammate and I are both experience issues tying to upload images anywhere in our Jotforms (I am trying to add in a page image and she is trying to insert an email into the Autoresponder 1 email and we are both experiencing the same issues). We are receiving a red error message saying SYSTEM_ERRROR (three R's). Is there system wide issue going on right now that is being fixed on the backend? Can you provide any insight here?
- CharlieAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 03:13 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I tested this on my end and I was able to replicate the problem. I have forwarded this issue to our developers. We will update you once this has been resolved.
- CharlieAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 04:00 AM
We just received news from our developers that this is now fixed. Please try again.
If it is still not working, try the following:
1. First, try clearing your form's cache.
2. If that does not work, try clearing your browser's cache instead.
3. If those did not work, try deleting the image field and add a new one.
Let us know if that works.