- CSSTAsked on June 26, 2012 at 05:31 PM
Dear JotForm Tech Support,
This is a 2nd request.
PROBLEM 1: Creating pdf of submitted forms
Currently I can produce a pdf with active links to the documents uploaded by the applicant OR a pdf which has the same formatting and images as in the JotForm site on screen, but I cannot create a pdf document which has both of these features. How can I create a pdf that looks exactly as it does in the JotForm site and also has the active links to the documents uploaded by the applicant?
PROBLEM 2: Creating a blank fillable pdf form
The form has the following problems:
1. fillable text fields are not tall enough, the top of entered text are cut off.
2. radio buttons are not active
3. ‘country’ and ‘date’ menus are not active
4. ‘confirm email’ field is not active
Can these problems be solved?