- RetrieveAsked on March 22, 2017 at 09:09 AM
How do I change it to the new title?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 01:01 PM
Please try changing the Page Title in the Form Settings. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu. Go to "Form Settings" section and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title". Please change it to your preferences.
Related guide: How-to-Change-the-Page-Title-of-the-Form
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- RetrieveAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 01:46 PMMany thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 02:57 PM
Now worries. Glad I can help. If you need any further help, please let us know. Thank you.