- unclerubanAsked on March 22, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Help! I selected archive on the left of my submission screen and now cannot find my forms.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 02:01 PM
Upon checking, I can see that you currently have 4 forms. If you archived a form, it should be in the "Archive" folder. However, your "Archive" folder is currently empty.
Is it possible that you were able restore the forms? If you're still having issues, please let us know.
Also, it will be helpful if you can provide the form ID/URL or the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded.
- unclerubanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 02:46 PMI found them one I clicked on My Forms!
They appeared to disappear! Thanks for your help!
Have a great day!
* Lisa Alcorn *
* Operations Manager*
* The Historic Marietta Trolley Company*
* email@example.com *
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 04:11 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to resolved the issue by yourself. If you need any help, please let us know. We are help to assist you. Thank you. Have a great one!