- NahjeehwAsked on March 22, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Can I have two text boxes aligned next to each other to save room on the page
when I first created a jotform I was able to shrink text books and align more than one box on the same line but now I am unable to, how can I fix this ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 01:48 PM
Shrinking fields is still possible, the option is now under the options menu for the field:
- NahjeehwAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 04:46 PMIt does not work for jotform V4, I have tried over and over but no results.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 05:57 PM
This is due to the theme applied to your form. It is setting the width of all fields to 100%. If you remove the theme, it will then allow for placing fields side by side:
- NahjeehwAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 12:46 PMAbout two months ago I able to place fields side by side, has there been a update to the theme or jotform that is not prohibiting this ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 02:09 PM
Since I am not familiar with the theme you are using, I cannot say what the CSS was previously. It currently forces the widget of fields to 100%.
It uses an !important tag so it would override any further CSS that is added.
- NahjeehwAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 02:47 PMThanks for all of your help, but is there any one I can talk to regarding this issue that could possibly help me further ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 05:04 PM
If you have further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help. If you use a different theme or the default form theme, it will allow for placing fields side by side.