- ricksaxtonAsked on June 26, 2012 at 09:25 PM
my form was showing a captcha on a different page after the form was submitted. how did i make this happen?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Normally, if a captcha on a form is completed incorrectly and the form is submitted, the user will be presented with another captcha on a separate page. The only in-form validation performed on captcha fields is if they are empty or not: If they're empty, an error message is triggered notifying the user that the captcha is a required field.
However, the form in question has no captcha. Not only that but after doing a test submission, I just got the thank you message. Is this happening in any particular browser?
- ricksaxtonAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:56 PM
Ya i got rid of the captcha so i guess its not happening anymore. Also, did u check the check box for terms and condition? For some reason that check box isnt giving any output value??
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM
The form on your web page doesn't match that in the form builder. That's the most likely cause of the terms and conditions check box not returning any results. The solution is to replace the embedded code with a fresh copy from the form the Embed Form Wizard.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Please see Which Form Embed Code Should I Use for the pros and cons of the various methods.
- ricksaxtonAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 10:30 PM
the form kept checking the check box automatticlaly so i delete checked="checked" and it didnt check it anymore..thats the only thing i changed from the form
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replacing the form code currently embedded in your page with a copy of the updated code from the Embed Form Wizard should correct the problem. (The updated code does not have checked="checked".)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Incidentally, it may be worthwhile reading Adding a Licence Agreement to a Form before copying the code.