- phillfmsAsked on June 27, 2012 at 02:15 AM
Is there a way to allow multiple uploads at one time into dropbox? I have a need for numerous photos to be uploaded at one time.
This is a re-post of a comment on Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 09:22 AM
Dropbox can accept multiple uploads from one form submission. You can either use a number of single-file upload fields on your form or you can change the single-file upload field to multiple file upload to be able to accommodate more than one file in one field.
If you have further questions or if you have other concerns, please let us know.
- phillfmsAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 04:22 PMThank you! Do uploads to Dropbox count against the storage limit on jotform?
Sent From My iPhone
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 08:27 PM
In somewhat way, the answer is yes. But here's to explain:
JotForm has its own storage capacity limit while Dropbox has its own. When you make a submission with the attachment, it counts on JotForm's limit while another copy of the files uploaded go to Dropbox as well. So it counts the limit to Dropbox.
When you delete your submissions in JotForm, it does not delete in Dropbox. You will have to delete files in Dropbox if you wish. Same goes if you delete submissions in Dropbox, submissions in JotForm will not be deleted.
Hope this clears it up.
If you have further questions or other concerns, please let us know.
- CarinaAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:17 PM
I moved your question to a new thread as we aim at having only one question/user per thread.
Let us know if we can assist you further.