- inspect2015Asked on March 22, 2017 at 05:47 PM
I am running into the same type of issue with a form not opening properly in IE but if I open in another browser such as Firefox it works. I have embedded the form into my website any suggestions have to fix the issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 05:52 PM
Is it also an old version of IE? I'm afraid we no longer support IE below version 10. If so, I would suggest asking your form users to submit the form using recommended browsers such as Chrome or Firefox.
You are using IE so it should suppose to work. Please try our default embed method: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page. Check if this works.
- inspect2015Answered on March 27, 2017 at 11:03 AM
I am running IE 11 and it is still not opening correctly. I cannot suggest to every user what browser they should open in. Is there a fix in the works for this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 12:24 PM
Please do the following:
1. Re-embed the form using our default iframe method: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
2. If the iframe won't work, please try using our default embed: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page.