- supproAsked on March 22, 2017 at 07:25 PM
I have set up a contact form to send to different email addresses. All emails received go to everyone but firstname.lastname@example.org
I have sent multiple test and have checked to make sure the email can receive mail from different domains. Do you know what could be the problem?
Contact form location: http://superpro.com.au/superpro-enquiry-form
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 12:23 AM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. In order for me to help you, I have checked the status of the email address you provided and found out that it is on our bounce list.Result: email@example.com is IN he bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 550 5.4.1 [firstname.lastname@example.org]: Recipient address
I have removed the said email from the list and you should start receiving emails again from Jotform to that email address.
There are just a few things that I would suggest you do first prior to contacting us if in the future you suspected that you are not receiving emails again even after a successful submission.
1. Check the email history of your account.
2. If you found any email attempts marked as FAILED or IN BOUNCE/BLOCK LIST, take note of the email address and remove it from the bounce list from your account.
3. I would also suggest you follow the instruction in this guide below to prevent issues like this from happening again in the future.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.