- minikinsmarketAsked on June 27, 2012 at 03:43 AM
I am alerted that one of my emails is blocked from receiving notifications of JotForm submissions. Can you tell me why this is and what we can do to change this?
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 04:32 AM
your email was in our bounce list but I've removed it.
I suggest you to check your spam filter and to add "firstname.lastname@example.org" in your whitelist.
- minikinsmarketAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 05:02 AMHi. I am still not receiving notification email from JotForm. This time the
test email indicated "undefined."
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 05:06 AM
if you receive test email this indicate that your email can receive our email.
Simply try to submit a data on your form and see if you receive email notification.
Your email address aren't in our bounce list just now.
- minikinsmarketAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 04:18 PMI did not receive the test email. When I asked for the test email I be submitted, JotForm indicated, "undefined."
Sent from my iPhone
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Did you check your spam / junk folder? You can also add JotMails ip addresses to your mail providers whitelists.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know.