- aarhusfilmworkshopAsked on March 23, 2017 at 05:21 AM
Can I hand over a form to another jotform user account?
- AIDANAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 05:28 AM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Yes, we can transfer a form you own to any other account you want. All we need is the form ID or name that you would like to transfer, and the account username that you want it transferred to, and we'll address that ASAP.
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- zehidaAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 05:59 AM
- aarhusfilmworkshopAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 06:35 AM
Aarhus Film Workshop? :) Love your product.
- AIDANAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 08:26 AM
We are very glad that you like our service, thank you! :)
I have examined your account and found so many forms, could you please point me to the exact one you would like to transfer?
Also, could you please point me to the username that I should transfer the form to?
- aarhusfilmworkshopAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 08:45 AM
Hold your horses. The other firm needs to registre first. I´ll get back to you. Regards Ulrik
- aarhusfilmworkshopAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 07:19 AM
I would like to transfer this form: "SCREEN TALENT EUROPE - Application "Pitching forum at the Norwegian... ""
I don´t know where to find the form ID?
User: mediefabrikkenakershusUser mail: email@example.comRegards Ulrik Lyhne
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 10:38 AM
As per your request, I have moved the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60773095114959 to account mediefabrikkenakershus. I just noticed before transferring the form that it is disabled.
I am not sure if you meant to disable it but in case you need further assistance, just let us know.