- applycitihrisnetAsked on June 27, 2012 at 09:10 AM
We are using Jotorm for last couple of years but some problem has croped up and the required field is not registering.
required your help.
- applycitihrisnetAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 01:13 AM
Made nessary changes but still didnot work
Requed review Pls help.
Still receiving blank forms
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 03:14 AM
Can you please try re-embedding the form using its iframe code equivalent.
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.me/form/21772346935460" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:3106px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
I tested your page, and I simply click on the submit button and was able to submit without filling up anything.
Please inform us if the issue persist after doing the suggestions.
- applycitihrisnetAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 03:19 AM
It did work THANX a TON for your support.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 03:22 AM
You are quite welcome. We are glad to be of help. =)