- weboAsked on January 03, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Basically, i made a form for my site when i wasn't registered, so it wasnt saved to my account. I can't find the link to it anymore so how can i edit it?
I want to change the email recipient for the form
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 12:25 PM
What is the URL of the form?
- MaventAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 12:31 PM
I had the same issue. As it turns out, the solution is simple, if somewhat buried. You have to set ua a Forwarding Rule that says something like "If email=filled, send Notification to email@example.com".
- weboAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 01:27 PM
- weboAnswered on January 03, 2011 at 05:58 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Your form is already assigned to webo account. Do you not see it on your My Forms page?