- IHSOfficeAsked on March 23, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Instead of having to go to jotform.com and check on whether submissions have been made, is there a way to have them sent directly to my email?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 05:06 PM
Yes, you can create an email notification so that you will be notified via email when someone completed your form. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section and then click the "+" sign to add an email alert (Notification or Autoresponder).
2. In the next screen, select the "Notification Email" option.
3. After that, you'll see the "Email, Recipients, and Advanced" tab. You'll be able to edit the email message using the editor in the Email tab. You can assign email recipients, sender name and reply-to email in the Recipients tab.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. Thank you.