- danielmorganlawAsked on March 23, 2017 at 03:11 PM
For all the forms I have created, I have them pre-set to automatically email specific employees in my organization upon submission. Is it possible to have an email field build into the form so when that email field is filled in with an email address of a third party, that third party, is automatically emailed (for that one form submission only) also upon submission. For example, if a new client fills in his/her email address on that particular form only, it automatically emails that new client in addition to my employees for that form only.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 05:58 PM
Yes, you can create an autoresponder email and set a specific email field as the recipient. The email alerts are triggered when someone completed your form.
1. First, you need to insert an Email field.
2. After that, click the "Settings" menu and then go to the "Emails" section. Click the "+" icon to add an email alert.
3. Choose "Autoresponder Email".
4. Go to "Recipients" tab and change the "Recipient Email" to "Email Field 2". In this way, the email address entered in this field will be use as the recipient for the confirmation email.
6. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- SafaaAbdulhadiAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 05:58 PM
Yes, you can set an autoresponder to email the person who submitted the form as well as the emails added in your notification list, to do so, please refer to the this guide: