- sholsonAsked on January 03, 2011 at 03:50 PM
We have just upgraded to premuim service, We are thrilled overall with our experience with Jotform. We do have a recurring issue arising with IE& users being unable to complete the forms. Specifically some form fields will not take their entries.
This does present major issues for us and our clients. How can we resolve this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Can you post the URL of the form that has the problem?
- sholsonAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 11:13 AM
- sholsonAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 04:59 PM
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 07:41 AM
It seems like you have used full source code in your page. Some Javacsript librarires can conflict. You can share your form using the method in the link: