- zecharyaAsked on March 23, 2017 at 06:43 PM
Hi, I have not been successful in getting the Authorize.net payment widget to work. I do have an Authorize merchant account. The API code and transaction key are valid. However, every time the payment form is submitted it returns an error: this transaction cannot be accepted.
It's not in sandbox mode, though that doesn't work either. Please help!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 02:55 AM
Is it possible that the transaction key that you have is an old one? Please check on your Authorize.net account to ensure that you have the updated information set of keys on your form.
- zecharyaAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 08:47 AM
Thanks, no I already tried that.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 11:48 AM
I checked your payment integration and everything seems fine. I also tested our Authorize.net integration and it is working completely. The error you're seeing usually means that there is something wrong on the Merchant side. So please check your account on Authorize.net if everything is set from their side, if your account is able to receive payments etc. Also, I'm not sure if you did that but please try creating a new transaction key on Authorize.net and see if that helps.
If the issue persists please let us know so we can investigate further.
- zecharyaAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for looking into this for me. The authorize.net account is working fine when I put in the credit card information to their website. I also tried generating new transaction keys. No go! Any other suggestions?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 04:04 PM
I did check your form and I was able to verify Authorize.net Integration successfully. I am not sure what is causing this issue. I would suggest you to please test your form in Sandbox mode and see if the issue persists. Please check the screenshot below on how enable sandbox mode:
We will wait for your response.
- zecharyaAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 09:45 AMTried, still doesn't work...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Thank you for confirming that.
Let's try one more thing please, try the following:
1) Generate a new transaction key on your Authorize.net,
2) Remove the Authorize.net field from your form,
3) Add it back and re-integrate, meaning add the new transaction key and API login.
Let us know if that worked.