- Press10Asked on March 24, 2017 at 04:27 AM
Once I go into Facebook, under apps and services, the jot form app isn't there. What did I miss?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- CharlieAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 05:22 AM
May we know the Facebook page where you want to embed the form?
Please note that the JotForm Tab only works on desktop view, Facebook does not show page tabs in mobile as mentioned on this thread: https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/435173473172584/.
However, you could try using the Static HTML: iframe tabs instead, here's a guide about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/82-Adding-a-form-to-Facebook-Custom-iFrame-App-.
I hope that helps.
- Press10Answered on March 24, 2017 at 09:48 AM
Here is where the tutorial says it is, but mine is different.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Your form is here: https://web.facebook.com/Press10printing/app/684336108254110/. You can only add one Jotform Tab per Facebook fan page. If you want to add a new app/tab, you should use the services that we've mentioned in this guide:
- Press10Answered on March 24, 2017 at 01:29 PM
I didn't know it was under contacts! I was looking under apps.