- pwgoodmanAsked on January 03, 2011 at 04:47 PM
My forms are listed on the MyForms page but when I click the Edit symbol a blank page appears. This happens with all four of my forms. I can still see the form by clicking on its link in my web page but am unable to see it in JotForm. I need to edit them or start over elsewhere. What is going on??
- Banic2102Answered on January 03, 2011 at 06:01 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 10:39 AM
I think there is a problem on the IE7. Because similar problems were reported by other IE7 users. We will look into this problem. Please try a different browser for now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Fixed now. Sorry about that. A change we made today caused this. We will add IE7 form builder test to our selenium tests so this does not happen again.
- dateuntourAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 08:44 PM
Aytekin what's a IE7 because my forms are missing too!! help!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 08:54 PM
IE7 is short for Internet Explorer 7. Are you using Internet Explorer 7 to administer your forms? Try using a different browser and see if the problem goes away.
- dateuntourAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:07 PM
ah! ok I'm using Safari, do you think that's the problem?
- dateuntourAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:13 PM
Actually, I enter to my account in Chrome and is the same problem :(
this is the link with my first message referring to this same problem http://www.jotform.com/answers/9650-Why-all-my-forms-were-erased
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM
I logged into your account and I see all of your forms fine. Can you make sure that you are not in another folder such as Trash. Click on the "Main" icon at the top.