- nsaraciniAsked on March 24, 2017 at 10:47 AM
If so, how>
- SafaaAbdulhadiAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Yes, you can make your form multilingual, please refer to this guide:
- nsaraciniAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:40 PM
Oh, it does not automatically translate for me?
- nsaraciniAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 04:41 PM
I attempted to translate a form into German following the steps provided to me, but it is not translating any of the fields.
- BorisAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Sorry for any confusion, you must translate the fields and form warnings manually. I have checked your form as it currently is, and I see that the fields haven't been translated into German.
Please make sure to follow the mentioned guide for making your form multilingual, and type your desired translation for the fields your form has in order for the translation to be applied when you switch the language:
Please let us know should you experience any issues after that or should you need any further assistance. Thank you!