- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 06:30 PM
When integrating JotForm with Google Drive, you will have an option to setup a subfolder where individual submissions will be placed. Here is a snippet from the guide I'm below:
The screenshot above describes what happens when you integrate with Google Drive.
1. The folder name will be same as your form name so that you can see all of your files under a single folder for each form.
2. Individual submission folder names can be customized. So, for example, you may choose to have the "Name" question on your form for that.
3. We will also create a PDF file that contains all data submitted with the form.
4. Finally, all of the uploaded files will be transferred to this folder.
Complete guide: How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive