- CMRIAsked on March 25, 2017 at 09:50 PM
Are you able to help me create more space between:
- "Conflict of Interest to Declare" and the next line with the fields "Name" "Address" "Organisation"
I can't work out what to change in the CSS to do this.
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 05:58 AM
Looks like you already injected some Custom CSS codes on your Configurable List widget's wizard. To increase the space below Conflict of Interest Declarations to Regsiter field, add the following CSS codes to the widget:
Just adjust the value in px upon your discretion.
- CMRIAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 06:47 AM
Thank you! That is great.
Is there code that can increase the space between Conflict of Interest Declarations to Register and the check box that says 'Yes" ?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 08:36 AM
Awesome, glad it worked! Now, that one can be adjusted with the following CSS codes:
- CMRIAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 05:56 PM