- BezoAsked on March 26, 2017 at 05:14 AM
how can i make a klikabol dropdown Exemplar (option 1 ) Chang a page , or App asmSelect (option 1) Chang page make a klikabol without submit button
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 08:32 AM
You have to use the dropdown field, and you have to put it as the last field in the page. In the page break settings, enable Auto Next:
Here's a demo form https://www.jotform.com/70825639252965.
- BezoAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 09:36 AM
No ,from from jot form to different website page.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2017 at 10:52 AM
I'm sorry, but it's not possible. A workaround would be to use our text field and put the link there:
You can then conditionally shown the link based on the dropdown selection:
- BezoAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 02:33 AM
OK Thank you