- StylemakerAsked on March 27, 2017 at 04:31 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 05:12 AM
I checked your account and you're under the Free user. You have a limit of 1,000 form views. Upon checking, your current form views is 914. The monthly limit reset happens every first day of the month. Here's how to disable your form:
Open your form in the My Forms page.
1. Go to the Settings section page.
2. Select the Form Settings tab.
3. Under the Form Status menu, select the Disabled feature.
4. You can also edit the Warning Message to your own preferences.
Keep in mind that you need to enable the forms again after the reset. Also, you have an option to upgrade your account if you always expect a lot of form views every month to avoid getting over limit.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
Related link: https://www.jotform.com/pricing