- David SchneiderAsked on March 27, 2017 at 09:37 AM
I get a message stating that oops your form can not be edited because it isn't initializing correctly.
I need to edit my forms. this error is occurring with all my forms.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 12:00 PM
I checked your forms and was able to reproduce the issue. This looks to be due to your forms being created under a Guest account. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as the account settings have been fixed.
- guest_50287600799060Answered on March 27, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Can my username be changed?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Normally we can change your username, however, since you have a PayPal based subscription at a promo rate, it complicates things a bit. Since subscriptions are tied to usernames and we cannot update the username associated with PayPal subscriptions, we may not be able to change your username if you would like to continue at the rate.
- guest_50287600799060Answered on March 28, 2017 at 09:45 AM
My forms were editable before the upgrade to version 4. I do not know if that helps.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 11:23 AM
This has been assigned to a developer and should be taken care of soon. As soon as we have any further updates, we will let you know here.