- DplankAsked on June 28, 2012 at 06:42 PM
When I click to edit my forms,it appears in the edit field.I am unable to edit the form though.I click on any of the tool bars and nothing happens.Even when I delete the form and redo it,once it is saved,I can not go back and edit that form.Also,when I click on the style tab,it does not appear again once I saved the form.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions.Thanks!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 08:21 PM
I am sorry to hear the inconveniences you have had. We currently have a glitch in some of our servers regarding to saving forms
Please follow these steps:
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.
Let us know if the hint sorted the problem out
- DplankAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Thanks for your response Jeanette,
Sorry to say that did not work.The form actions that appear in your response is not what happens when I right click.I thought I could go in to the form style area,but when I click on the tab,nothing appears in the toolbar.All I want to do is change the image,but It will not open anything on the side bar to customize.I guess I will have to delete and start from scratch.
Thanks for your help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 10:44 PM
If you are about to start from the scratch , disable the feature (click on the white space) before adding any field on the form