- fabglobalAsked on March 27, 2017 at 09:55 AM
I would like to disable the date picker for today + 24 hours
What I did is today>today in Disable date ranges, this works for the date only. As I have included the hours in the date picker I would like to disable the hours as well.
I would like to disable the following, starting from today (27 03 2017 15:50 until 28 03 2017 15:50)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 01:01 PM
It looks like we cannot set the conditions on a date field along with time. Please allow me some time to run few tests in this regard and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 01:09 PM
Could you confirm if the date field to be disabled until a specific date i.e., 28 03 2017 15:50 or every next day?
- fabglobalAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 03:39 AM
I thank you for your participation in this testing case.
Unfortunately it needs to change every day, case:
today 28/03 9:38 until tomorrow 29/03 9:38
if it was the 10/04 10:00 it needs to be disabled until the 11/04 10:00
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 04:44 AM
I'm not able to disable the date picker along with time. I was just able to disable Date ranges for example 2017-3-28>2017-29-3
- fabglobalAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 05:16 AM
Yes indeed you are not able to disable the date picker along with the time option.
What I do now is:
this solution wouldn't work for the time selection.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 05:57 AM
The date limit option of "DATETIME" field only triggers conditions for date range. "today" only returns today's date and not time stamp. Let me test this and I will get back to you if I am able to find any workaround to achieve this through regular conditions.
- fabglobalAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 06:01 AM
Ok guys, so I've made a workaround in my testcase
You shouldn't be able to select the following:
today until tomorrow (+24hours in time)
so 28/03/2017 12:00 until 29/03/2017 12:00
Feel free to test it:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 06:23 AM
I am glad to know that you figured out a workaround yourself. I did test your form and it seems to work as expected. Please check the screenshot below: