- PatrickAsked on March 27, 2017 at 10:25 AM
I'm faced with the current error "can only upload following files" when using the file upload widget. No matter the file size or file type I see this error.
I've read through some old JotForm support postings and havent really found any answers that fix my issue, but I have tried the following.
1) changed the acceptable file extensions to "*" so it will accept all types.
2) Cloned the form and tried to submit.
3) Deleted the file upload box, and added a new one.
I've also double and triple checked file sizes.
Also the form submits like normal as long as I do not try to upload a file.
- AIDANAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 01:04 PM
Hi Patrick, please note that your request is being addressed by my colleague in the other thread you created: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1103145