- JenniferAsked on March 28, 2017 at 12:00 AM
I had 4 forms I used a couple of times last year. Today when I logged in, they are not there. I checked under archived and deleted forms too. They were well within the limits of a free account. Where did they go?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 03:06 AM
I checked your account and it has 4 forms. I checked the forms and it is currently disabled. Please login to your account and enable them if you want to use it. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings page.
2. Select the Form Settings tab.
3. Under the Form Status drop down menu, select the Enable option.
Do this guide to all your forms. If you're referring to a different form, please provide the form direct link or website where the form is embedded so we can investigate it further.