- villewiikAsked on March 28, 2017 at 08:41 AM
I'm encountering a strange problem publishing forms. I've attached screenshots. The first one shows the form as it's visible to me in the form editor. The second one shows the form through the publishing link.
I've properly saved the changes made to the form (I logged in on another computer and still encountered the same problem). My changes seem to be saved but at the same time anything isn't published.
Things that aren't published properly in my form:
1. The subheader
2. The input tables
3. On the second page of the form, there are two long text entrys. The first one shows the question correctly. The second one reads: "null".
Things that don't help that I tried:
1. Creating a new blank form from scratch.
2. Deleting all form elements on my form and adding them again.
3. Duplicating the form.
Links to the screenshots:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 11:20 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have. I have investigated the issue on your side and I have cloned your form on my side in order to test it. I have reproduced the same problems.
I have forwarded these issues to our software development team in order to investigate and fix them.
You are going to be informed via this thread as soon as the issues will be solved.
Thank you for reporting us.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 07:44 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Finnish characters in your form was causing the issue while previewing your form and the problem should be fixed now.
Please check it and let me know if you'll need anything further.
- villewiikAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 12:51 AM
Everything seems to be working now. Thank you.
- CharlieAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 03:32 AM
Thank you for confirming, Paula. We're glad that it is now working fine on your end. We will update our developers about this.
- villewiikAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 04:52 AM
I think I'm once more facing the same problem but now with another form:
- villewiikAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 05:17 AM
Update: It seems that most likely this isn't exactly the same problem after all. I created a separate question for it here.
- CharlieAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 05:25 AM
Thank you for updating us. Please refer to the other thread you have opened in this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1117298-. We'll focus on that one instead to have a better handling of that issue. We'll address it accordingly.