- plekkeyAsked on March 28, 2017 at 10:03 AM
We have a premium account and I have unchecked the option 'Add a JotForm footer to botton...'. However, since today we suddenly have adds under the submit button and the thank you page. See screenshot
How can I remove these?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 12:55 PM
There should not be "Powered by JotForm" branding under submit button of your form.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 06:16 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. JotForm branding has been removed from your forms. I've checked your forms and it seems everything is fine now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- plekkeyAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 09:41 AM
I still see the JotForm branding! For example see http://www.plekkey.nl/avondvierdaagse-stadspark/. Also on the thank you page.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 10:41 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
I was informed by the developer that the problem should have been fixed now. I also checked mentioned form and could not see any JotForm branding.