- konglarAsked on June 29, 2012 at 08:41 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 09:09 AM
If you want to display the results on your site, you might want to create an HTML table or Grid Listing report for your form, then embed it on your webpage.
Please refer to this mini-guide for more information:
- konglarAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM
CAN WE SUBMIT FORM MORE THAN ONCE OR NOT?
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:09:03 -0400
Subject: Re: how can we get the filled form on our website not in email
- konglarAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 01:07 PM
can we get report in form as the form?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 29, 2012 at 06:41 PM
Please, can you please ellaborate your question into a more understandbable english?