- johannacabreraAsked on March 28, 2017 at 01:19 PM
When filling out the attached form our audience is getting an error message that you can see on the attached screenshot. We are unable to complete the form. When I look at the form on the back end, in my jot form account, I see no issues at all and nothing to fix.
Can you please look into fixing this and let me know why it's happening?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 04:15 PM
I was able to replicate the issue. Let me further investigate about this issue. I will contact you once I have a working solution. Thank you for understanding.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 09:22 PM
Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's the working cloned form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70867972663977.
I've found 2 problems in your form, the "Last Name" and "Email" field.
1. The "Last Name" field is using an "E-mail" tool. Here's a screenshot:
2. The "Email Address" field is using a "Short Text Entry" or "Text box" tool. There is also a "Numeric" validation configured on the email field.
I would recommend you to have a backup of the form submissions because deleting the fields will delete the data associated with it. Please check these guides:
Now, please use the "E-mail" tool for the Email Address field and "Short Text Entry" tool for the Last Name field.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know.