- AlphaBESTEducationAsked on March 28, 2017 at 04:15 PM
I have two sub-users (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, that I know of) who can't view shared folders or forms from their iPads. They're trying to view the shared folders and forms through the web browser on their iPad not the app. However, they can both view the shared folders/forms by using a desktop just not on their iPads.
This is email@example.com on her iPad, not sure/don't see any shared folders:
firstname.lastname@example.org on the web browser:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 07:29 PM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce the problem.
I believe this has something to do with the responsive style of the "My Forms" page.
I have now escalated this to our developers for a resolution. You will be informed here once this is resolved.
- AlphaBESTEducationAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 10:34 AM
- AlphaBESTEducationAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 09:46 AM
Any new information on this issue?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Unfortunately, there is no update yet on this issue. I see that the issue is already assigned to one of our developers. Once we have any news in this regard, you'll be posted here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.