- sbreedAsked on March 28, 2017 at 05:58 PM
Is it possible to add more information if a person selects a yes or no answer? For example, say they have a choice of yes or no. If they choose yes, then I need moreinformation for them. Is there a way to do that? Thanks!
- SafaaAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 06:27 PM
Thanks for contacting JotForm Support,
You can easily control your fields using conditions, in your case, you can set a condition on a specific field, based on that answer, you can show/hide and enable/disable other fields to collect more information. To achieve so, please do the following:
1. From your form builder, click on SETTINGS, then select CONDITIONS
2. Create a condition using HIDE/SHOW FIELDS, similar to the following:
3. The result will be something like this:
IF Question Field value is YES,
THEN show Please provide more info
Please note that this can also be done using DISABLE/ENABLE FIELD.
If you need any more info about using conditions, please refer to this guide:
Thank you for contacting us, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further support.