- sanghanatalAsked on March 29, 2017 at 09:14 AM
I'd like to hide de 2nd form until user attachs file in the 1st one. Is that possible? If so, how?
- SafaaAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 09:35 AM
You can hide or show single or multiple fields using the SHOW/HIDE FIELD condition in our form builder. In your case, to achieve the result that you want, please do the following steps:
1. From your form builder, select SETTINGS
2. From the settings menu, select CONDITIONS
3. From the condition menu, select SHOW/HIDE FIELD
4. Create a new condition with the following logic:
IF attachment field is FILLED
THEN show the rest of the form.
Your condition should look something like this:
5. Click SAVE
The result for this should look like this:
I have cloned your form and made this edit, if you would like to clone it, please use this URL:
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.