- thebells14Asked on March 29, 2017 at 02:37 PM
Trying to edit my forms and I'm getting this error500 Internal Server Error
Please advise what the problem is.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 04:17 PM
I did a test submission to your form and I was not able to replicate the issue. I was able to send my submission without any issue.
I also cloned your form and I tried editing it, I was not able to replicate the issue. Please check it again and let us know if you still getting the error.
- thebells14Answered on March 30, 2017 at 03:33 PM
This problem is happening again. Also, my form's shape has changed and is now not completely visable on my website.
NEED HELP ASAP!!!
- thebells14Answered on March 30, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Also, something in your new system has caused my form to stretch beyond the designated box on my website so now my customers can't see all of the form and therefore they can't place an order.
Other than the form not doing what I need it to do, its a great new system you have there....:(
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 05:36 PM
Is your form embedded in some website maybe?
I just checked your form and it is working fine:
We'll wait for your response.
- thebells14Answered on March 30, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Now my submissions are screwed up. If you click on the form with most of the submissions and click on the submission button, all that are visable are the 2 from the other form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 07:10 PM
I've checked your submissions and I can see they show correct, the correct number of submissions shows when I select a form.
I can also see you reported the same here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1107107
Another supporter replied to you and he was unable to replicate the issue either.
If it's still happening, please provide us some screenshots about it in a new thread, that would be helpful.