- jlosier5113Asked on March 29, 2017 at 02:53 PM
When I am building my form, the picture stays solid in the background. When I click preview, and scroll through the form, the picture also scrolls. Then the bottom of the form has the same picture in another block. It looks really bad on mobile. How do I keep the picture solid in the background like the way it looks when im building the form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 04:24 PM
Please do the following:
1) Click on the Form Designer icon.
2) Click on the Advanced Designer button.
3) Click on the Background Image tab.
4) Under Form Background, check the "Fixed" and "Cover" options.
5) Save changes.
Let us know if you need more help.
- jlosier5113Answered on March 29, 2017 at 05:03 PM
Thank you! That worked great!