- renagAsked on March 30, 2017 at 07:46 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:48 AM
I checked your form and I see the issue.
I'm not sure why that field doesn't translate, but please try adding this Date field to your form:
Instead of that one and it will work:
Please let us know how it worked for you.
- renagAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 06:45 AMthanks for your help
the problem is that I do need to know the time of birth as well :(
shall I do that separately?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 10:20 AM
You can enable the time element of your date field. Here are the steps:
1) Edit your form, select the date field and click properties (gear icon)
2) The panel on the right will open. Click Time
3) Switch On the Time Field.
You may also use the Time field if you do not wish to make use of this option on the Date field.
If you have questions, please let us know.