- jatwell01Asked on March 30, 2017 at 09:39 AM
I manage 2 accounts. 1 is a non profit and the other is my own.
I have several forms in my account that I want to copy over to the non profit account but I do not want to share them with the world. How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Any form you create is not known by anyone unless:
1. They managed to guess the form URL
2. You start sharing the URL with someone else
3. You embed the form on your website
So if you won't be doing any of the above, no one would know about your form(s).
If your aim is to have some forms moved from jatwell01 to another account, just get back to us with the Form ID/URL of the forms that need to be moved, along with the account username of the receiving end.
BTW, this would be an actual move/transfer so it won't leave a copy on your end. If you wish to keep the form, the fastest way is to just have your nonprofit colleague/client to clone your form(s).
Related guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL