- BigPictureSalesAsked on July 01, 2012 at 01:59 AM
but only has 3 of 50 fields showing on actual form. Please help. Thanks :)
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 01, 2012 at 02:10 AM
we are working to fix one issue with our CDN.
Please follow this suggestions:
Re-embed your form with iframe method and change embed code from:
Please also empty your browser cache and let us know if this solve your problem.
- BigPictureSalesAnswered on July 01, 2012 at 02:47 AM
I'm not using iframe. I am just posting a link to the form. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 01, 2012 at 04:28 AM
I'm currently seeing a total of 25 product fields. Is this how it should look like?
- BigPictureSalesAnswered on July 01, 2012 at 01:56 PM
2 fields per product x 25 should be 50+ general fields at the beginning. Thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 01, 2012 at 02:31 PM
That is correct, it shows 2 fields per product x 25
Please post the link to the form using this URL http://www.jotform.ca/form/21745835254255
- BigPictureSalesAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 03:30 PM
Thanks, I tried that but it didn't work - it only shows 3 fields. Please advise. Only
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 08:09 PM
Please try viewing this form. It is a clone of your form. Can you view the form properly?
I tried viewing your form using the link you provided, and I could not see any products and units input fie.d. All I could see were the header field and dropdown box field.
So, I cloned your form. Upon checking, I noticed in the form properties that all labels are left-aligned and most fields are shrunked(shrink). I changed field alignment to top, and 'expand' all the shrunken fields... this is the result form. I could view it properly on my end.
If you find the form a satisfactory, you may want to clone it already for your used.
Please update us.
- BigPictureSalesAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 10:08 PM
That seemed to work. Thank-you!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Glad my colleague's solution helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We would be happy to help you here.
Thanks for using JotForm!