- POTENTIALeAsked on March 30, 2017 at 11:21 AM
when I am using a compulsory field in my form. Is it possible that the notification that that field has to be filled is also displayed in english?
If yes - how can I do that?
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 01:10 PM
You can use the Language Translation Tool in order to make your form multi-lingual. Here's a guide: How-to-Make-your-Forms-Multilingual.
However, if you want to just translate that specific warning message, you can do so in the "Form Warnings". Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu and then go to "Form Settings" section. After that, click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Look for "Form Warnings" and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Change the text of the *Required message.
4. When you're done, scroll down and click the "Save Changes" button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.